Save the date – 6th World Congress on Probation and Parole - April 16th-18th 2024
From April 16th to April 18th 2024, The Netherlands will host the 6th World Congress on Probation and Parole in the city of The Hague. We are inviting interested parties to a varied and inspiring congress on the theme ‘The future of probation and parole’: how do we see and utilize probation and parole in different settings and developments? What can we learn from the past? And what can we learn from each other?
Programme: get inspired and connected!
The congress will offer a well-balanced mix of inspiration, in-depth exploration, and connecting with colleagues from all around the globe. More information about the programme and registration guidelines will follow timely after summer.
Mark your calendar
We are looking forward to welcome you in The Netherlands. Please mark your calendar and keep hold of this website for updates. If you want to stay informed about new information regarding the World Congress on Probation and Parole 2024, you can sign up through this link.
We look forward to welcome you in The Netherlands!
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Director General Dutch Probation Service
We value your privacy and want to ensure that you have control over the information you share with us. As part of our commitment to transparency and data protection, we require your consent to store and use your email address for the purpose of sending our newsletter.
By providing your email address and filling out this form, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I voluntarily consent to the collection, storage, and processing of my email address by Reclassering Nederland for the purpose of sending newsletters about the WP-congress and other relevant communications.
- I understand that my email address will be securely stored in our mailing list database and will only be used for the purposes mentioned above.
- I have the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by the link provided in every email.
- I understand that my personal information, including my email address, will not be shared, sold, or rented to any third parties without my explicit consent, unless required by law.
- I acknowledge that Reclassering Nederland will handle my personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- The data will be deleted if no longer necessary to store (6 months after the event at the latest).